Ready for high-intensity workouts designed to get you rapid results thanks to a full array of wellness resources? Meet F45 Training, a global fitness community whose innovation goes well beyond the gym floor. Especially during these gym-less times,F45 has emerged as a major fitness player, enhancing its more than 1,700 locations worldwide with a supercharged app that offers at-home workouts, nutritional advice, and ongoing support in the way of 45-Day Challenges.
I recently signed on for one and was instantly impressed by daily workouts (live and on-demand!), recipes and meal plans, helpful hints and tips, and even customized cuisine delivered right to my door. Trifecta, the nation’s largest organic meal delivery service, works in partnership with F45 and its nutritionists to deliver customized macro-balanced meals to participants interested in the ease and convenience of no-brainer nutrition (like me!).
If your goal is to stay active, healthy, and sane, set your sights on F45, either locally as gyms begin to re-open, or from the comfort of your own home with their app. Need more convincing?
Here are 8 additional reasons to rework your body and mind with F45:
1. F45’s functional, results-driven 45-minute workouts are doable and badass. That’s because the fitness ideology upon which it’s based merges three leading-edge training styles–high-intensity interval training (HIIT), circuit training, and functional training–into one incredible workout.
2. You can embark on their F45 Challenge, a 45-day initiative that incorporates nutrition advice, daily meal plans, workout options (in-person and on-demand), and goal-tracking that is easy and engaging. Just download the F45Challenge app and go!
3. They’ve made believers out of many of us. F45 is one of the fastest-growing fitness franchises in the world, and has amassed more than 1,700 fitness studios worldwide with over 800 in the US.
4. Top-notch inspiration is key! F45’s roster of fitness professionals and athletic directors around the world, including the “Face of F45” Cory George and F45 Sports Nutritionist Kim Bowman, are the cream of the crop.
5. Trifecta, the company that provides science-backed, customized meals for F45 Challenge participants uses USDA organic, gluten-, dairy-, and soy-free, ingredients that are never frozen, and are wild caught/grass fed. All food arrives in a refrigerated case, and is vacuum-sealed and ready to heat and eat.
6. Trifecta offers meals in six categories based on how you eat—you choose!Yep, they’ve gotKeto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, CleanEating, ClassicMeal, and an A La Carte section that operates like an online grocery store deli.
7. F45 Challenge Meals feature a balance of complex carbohydrates, good fats and lean protein, and are in line with F45 Training’s key pillars for optimal nutrition and health.
8. Mark Wahlberg.I mean…did I mention that the company’s “Chief F45Enthusiast” (and investor!) is my all-time favorite? PeepMark’s F45-based fitness Instagram posts @MarkWahlberg and you’ll see what I mean.They are nothing short of inspiring—and jaw-dropping!
The next Challenge begins on October 26 and runs through December 9. Find out more on F45Challenge.com.
LIVE YOUR MOST BELLA LIFE!
BELLA Magazine is a national subscription- and newsstand-based lifestyle publication offering a curated guide to fashion, beauty, health, philanthropy, arts and culture, cuisine, celebrities, and entertainment.
At BELLA, we spotlight the ideal that Life Is BEAUTIFUL!
Don’t miss a beat! Subscribe + #follow @bellamag.co!