By Dalila Salgueiro
You might have heard about the concept of Manifesting, in fact, during lockdown, the term ‘manifestation’ peaked on Google searches and has been tagged 13.3 billion times on TikTok. However, there is a new variant, Astro-Manifesting which allows you to align your beliefs and behaviors with the current astrological energy in order to bring to life the outcomes you desire.
This practice, which has been gaining popularity in London, and New York, and a big group of celebrities including Oprah, claim to help their practitioners develop the tools for a more fulling life. But how can you start incorporating these principles into your life? Here are some basic principles for you to explore what Astro Manifesting is and how to implement them in your day-to-day life.
What’s Astro Manifesting?
Each zodiac sign has a planetary ruler that naturally corresponds with its energy, and when the planets transit through their ruling signs, they’re usually able to express their cosmic qualities in reality. Astro-Manifesting is understanding these alignments based on your natal chart and the current planetary energy. For example, during the month of Aries (march 21st – April 19th), you will feel more playful, spontaneous, and competitive so you can start utilizing this energy to Manifest your dreamed life.
This can be implemented through daily visualization, journaling, and affirmation techniques. These allow you to reprogram your brain so you start believing and creating your envisioned reality.
How someone can determine what they want to manifest:
Your entire birth chart reveals the complexity of your personality and understanding the influence of the alignments in your chart is essential to understanding the part of you that deals with love, relationships, beauty, desire, values, and money – this will also help you with your manifesting journey and the objectives and purpose you seek in your life.
My first recommendation is to have your astro-manifesting consultation done by an expert or through the Manifesting App to identify the placements of your Natal Chart. Once you are aware of this you should reflect on your current way of living and identify what needs changing and what will set your soul on fire. In order to live intentionally and with a purpose.
Some good questions to ask yourself are:
To avoid living in a superficial way: holding on to material possessions and generating deep insecurity
1. What do I fear of “losing”? Either material or immaterial possessions.
2. How can I reduce my fear of losing my safety and security?
3. How can I trust in the abundance of life? Practice some exercises to understand yourself in this area.
4. What am I clinging to? Either possessions and/or people.
To heal the relationship with yourself and build your self-esteem:
1. What am I grateful for?
2. What are my imperfections and how have they shaped me into the person I am right now?
3. What are the areas in my life in which I feel deep insecurity rooted in the body?
4. Do I tend to devalue myself? Write a list of what you feel grateful for and the areas of your life you’re proud of. List all your achievements and remind yourself through hard times.
These answers will give you a good starting point on what resonates with you on a deeper level. I also recommend writing down the answers in a journal and writing your life manifesto.
How you can determine the difference between wants and needs?
The main principle of manifesting is knowing what you want and working alongside the universe to make it a reality. For example, if you order salmon with potatoes at a restaurant and the waiter brings you a salad instead, you will most likely send the salad back. So this example is a good way to understand how the universe will constantly bring you new opportunities but it’s up to you to decide whether they are aligned with what you want or not. This can apply to relationships, job opportunities, and fitness goals amongst other things.
Manifesting is not settling for a mediocre relationship when you have all the tools at your disposal to have the prince charming you always dreamed of by your side, it is not living a life that doesn’t inspire you. Manifesting is believing in yourself, in your inner power, the strength and flame that makes you unique and allows you to wake up every day with a purpose. It is raising your energy, filling your mind with positive thoughts, little by little, one day at a time until you realize the universe, the source, and the flame inside you is guiding you towards those opportunities that set your life on fire.
The most important thing is to come from a place of gratitude for what you already have as the universe won’t give you more opportunities if you are not already grateful. Also building your self-confidence and self-love is key to your manifesting journey.
What are the main steps to begin your manifesting journey?
1. Change your thoughts. Your thoughts and your energy can create your reality. If you are constantly being negative and down then you will attract and manifest negative energy. Practice meditation, breath work, or any activity that makes you align with yourself. Eating healthy or daily gratitude journaling.
2. Download the Manifesting App on the App Store. The Manifesting app is a platform that allows you to be aware of the available planetary energy and incorporate it into your daily routine. Read your daily quote and reflect on the impact of the world on your lifestyle. Find a way to live more purposefully.
3. Request your personalized Manifesting consultation to understand your Natal Chart and the Astro-Manifesting energy available for you.
4. Ask the universe for what you want once a day. This makes your request clearer and clearer. This can also be done by writing your requests down or making a vision board.
5. Work towards your goals
6. Trust the process
7. Receive and acknowledge what you get
8. Keep your vibration high
9. Clear your resistance
Live intentional, live possible.
LIVE YOUR MOST BELLA LIFE!
BELLA Magazine is a national subscription- and newsstand-based lifestyle publication offering a curated guide to fashion, beauty, health, philanthropy, arts and culture, cuisine, celebrities, and entertainment.
At BELLA, we spotlight the ideal that Life Is BEAUTIFUL!
Don’t miss a beat! Subscribe + #follow @bellamag.co!