BELLA Celebrates the Book Launch of Operation Cleanse

BELLA celebrated the book launch of Operation Cleanse written by the fabulous sister duo Indhira and Violet Santana. The event, organized by Meiling Aquino from Voguish Agency was held at Bocaditos Bistro who provided delicious bites for guests to enjoy, while sipping on wine from Vino Lucious

Operation Cleanse has helped thousands of people take their health back into their own hands. Since 2013, participants in the program have collectively dropped over 3,000 pounds. Many have also benefitted their health by attacking the source of their chronic constipation, fatigue, insomnia, and allergies through the Operation Cleanse roadmap.

Don’t miss a beat! Click HERE to become a BELLA Insider!

BELLA sat down with the dynamic sister duo to find out more about their work and their future plans, read on…

  • What inspired you to write this book?

The results and reaction of our clients doing Operation Cleanse is what inspired us to write the book. When clients repeatedly tell you, “Operation Cleanse changed my relationship with food”, or “I’m eating clean and it tastes great and I’m not hungry”, it drives you to want share it with more people. We hope this book helps so many other people change the way they commune with food.

  • How have your Dominican roots influenced your lifestyle?
Our Dominican roots influenced the delicious spices we used in our recipes. At the end of the day, we enjoy flavorful dishes, just like most of our clients. We made sure that although the recipes included foods many people haven’t tried like Zucchini Noodles or Cauliflower Pizza, we had to make sure it tasted like it came out of a Latin kitchen.
  • What does your normal workout/eating regimen look like?

We are all about balance; it’s the same motto we share with our clients. We get asked if we are vegans or vegetarians all the time and the answer is no. We eat whole foods 85% of the time. That means fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, beans – if it came straight from the ground or a tree, we eat it. The other 15% is for us to indulge and enjoy when we do. If we go to a BBQ today, tomorrow we are making smoothies. The same goes with exercising. Find what you love, and incorporate it into your routine. If you fall off the wagon one day, simply get back on the next day.

  • How do you define beauty?
Beauty, for us, comes from the inside out. Our internal organs need major fuel from whole foods to create a beautiful canvas on the outside. We are all about year round detoxing via colonics and our herbal regimens. You can’t leave the “15% of indulgence” hanging around in your body too long.
  • What’s next for you?

We plan to continue this route of promoting a balanced, whole food diet that begins with cleansing a few times a year. So many of our clients have transformed their bodies and minds with Operation Cleanse and we simply wan’t to more folks to feel what it’s like to really feel vibrant, and energized!

Are you looking to make permanent lifestyle changes?  Indhira and Violet have combined their years of experience in nutrition, herbology and wellness coaching to create a cleanse that addressed their own health issues when traditional doctors only prescribed medications that never solved the root of their problems. Their simple 14-day whole food cleanse is now available in a book format you can access from anywhere in the world.

Get your copy here!

Photo Credit: Many Zoom

Written By
More from BELLA Magazine


  Happy Friday, BELLAs! We made it again to Friday and the...
Read More