We at Schlessinger Eye & Face want you to know that we are doing everything possible to provide the safest environment possible for your care.
Our office is remaining open; please take careful note of the following:
We always provide the cleanest and safest environment possible. In fact, we were committed to doing this even before the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Each and every staff member thoroughly washes their hands upon entry to the building and in between each patient encounter.
- We have removed magazines and brochures from the common areas.
- We are working diligently with our cleaning service to clean all surfaces, bathrooms and door handles every single night. You will also notice our great staff cleaning these areas multiple times during the day to maintain a clean environment.
- All of our surgical instruments are either disposable or sterilized. Our sterilization unit is checked weekly by a national company to ensure it is working properly.
Here’s what you can do to help:
If you are at all uncomfortable coming into our office at this time, please call us to re-schedule. We will happily rebook your appointment.
Please do not come into the office if any of the following pertain to you:
- You have a cough or fever
- You have travelled internationally within the past 2 weeks
- You have been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19.
If you are in a group that is at increased risk for illness, we advise that you re-schedule your appointment.
We are here for you and will continue to provide the best care in the safest environment. We will get through this together.
David A. Schlessinger, MD is the Medical Director of Schlessinger Eye & Face. With over 25 years of experience in Cosmetic, Reconstructive Facial and Eyelid Surgery, he is Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and a Fellow of the Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
Our office is Nationally Certified by AAAASF which has the most stringent policies for Operating room sterility and safety. All injections and Surgery are performed by licensed MD’s to insure the highest levels of safety.