Attention holiday shoppers: If you have plans to spend some time in NYC, I have the scoop on a suite and stylish deal that will sweep you off your feet. Gansevoort Hotel Group’s “Get Seasoned” package gives the greatest gift of all—a chance to explore Manhattan’s iconic seasonal sites, from intimate carriage rides through Central Park to ice skating at Rockefeller Center, without missing a beat. Grab your Lacoste scarf and hat, it’s time to embrace this season’s splendor.
The “Get Seasoned” Package Includes:
- Room accommodations
- Daily continental breakfast for two for rooms or daily American breakfast for two for suites
- Two glasses of spiced apple cider on the rooftop
- In-room milk + cookies
- One scarf + one hat from Lacoste per room or two scarves per suite
- Gifted Seasonal Sound System by Bowers & Wilkins / suites only
- Two $10 Metro Cards
- Gansevoort tote bag
- Guaranteed early check-in at 2PM and late check-out at 2PM
*Two night minimum for suites, with rates starting at $455.00 at Gansevoort Meatpacking and $420.00 at Gansevoort Park Avenue.
* Package is valid through December 28, and cannot be combined with other offers or duplicated