To encourage Californians to get outside and take in the ocean air (six feet apart, of course!), Pacifica Hotels is launching a California Road Trip, spanning from San Diego through the Central Coast and up to Half Moon Bay, with a curated itinerary for every traveler!
Through a series of suggested itineraries for travelers with different interests, complete with the perfect Pacifica Hotels locations, travelers can book the perfect state-cation packed with plenty of adventure from June – September 30, 2020.
For California residents that book between June 22 – August 31, 2020 with stay dates in 2020, receive 30% off your stay with promo code CARES.
Guests can book each hotel separately over their travel dates so that they can customize the road trip to their personal preferences. To guide their journey along the California coast, travelers can choose from the the four suggested itineraries below:
Road Trip for the Adventurous Traveler
San Diego – Downtown LA – Hermosa Beach – San Luis Obispo
- Surf and sunbathe at Pacific Beach’s only oceanfront resort and spa, Blue Sea Beach Hotel
- Drink in LA’s skyline views with killer rooftop cocktails or visit the underground bar at The Wayfarer DTLA
- Experience great views, epic surf, fishing and lively bars to pier-adjacent Hotel Hermosa
- Wine taste and explore downtown shopping and art galleries at local favorite The Kinney SLO
Road Trip for a Couples’ Weekend Escape
Marina del Rey – Santa Barbara – Cambria – Half Moon Bay
- Take in panoramic views with a marina-facing infinity pool and sundeck at luxury waterfront hotel the Marina del Rey Hotel
- Indulge in some of California’s best wine tasting and stay at The Wayfarer in downtown Santa Barbara
- Unwind with a spa day, wine bar and ocean walk at the Tuscan-inspired El Colibri Hotel & Spa
- Relax in a charming hacienda retreat complete with a fireside pool at Half Moon Bay Lodge
Road Trip for the Wine Lover
Santa Barbara – San Luis Obispo – Cambria – Paso Robles
- Experience over 20 tasting rooms, delicious dining and trendy galleries at the Urban Wine Trail-situated Wayfarer in Santa Barbara
- Mingle with the locals at the SLO Farmers Market and sip local wines at The Kinney SLO
- Wake up to a delicious hot breakfast with close proximity to Central Coast wineries at the Pelican Inn & Suites
- Explore the exquisite flavors of Paso Robles’ world-famous wines at Springhill Suites Paso Robles Atascadero
Road Trip for the Family
San Diego – Marina del Rey – Pismo Beach – Cambria
- Get direct access to one of the best beaches in California and ample pool time at the Blue Sea Beach Hotel in Pacific Beach
- Hit the sand, kayak or paddle board at Mother’s Beach and stay at Jamaica Bay Inn
- Ride ATVs, horseback ride and sandcastle build on Pismo Beach at the Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach
- Explore the grassy and garden-filled grounds and play area with games at Oceanpoint Ranch in Cambria
Pacifica Hotels has applied increased rigorous cleaning procedures across all of its properties through the Pacifica Pure Stay program including heightened deep cleaning and sanitization, social distancing protocols, available face masks and hand sanitizer to guests, contactless check-out available via text message and increased team member protocols including specialized training.
For a full list of all increased wellness initiatives: https://www.pacificahotels.com/covid-19-update.
For the full itineraries: https://www.pacificahotels.com/specials/the-ultimate-california-roadtrip.
LIVE YOUR MOST BELLA LIFE!
BELLA Magazine is a national subscription- and newsstand-based lifestyle publication offering a curated guide to fashion, beauty, health, philanthropy, arts and culture, cuisine, celebrities, and entertainment.
At BELLA, we spotlight the ideal that Beauty is Defined by You!
Don’t miss a beat! Subscribe + #follow @bellamag.co!