By Kimberlee Ho of kickassbaker.com
Ever thought about grilling your dessert? The height of summer calls for all parts of the meal to be thrown on the grill and spent outdoors.
Slice up some juicy, ripe peaches, pair them with a high-quality, fruity olive oil, get them smoky from a few minutes on the grill, and you’ve got yourself one fine summer dessert! Go the extra mile by topping the peaches with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle of honey and we’re in summertime heaven!
• 4 ripe peaches
• 1-2 tablespoons fruity olive oil
• 1-2 tablespoons honey
• One pint vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat for at least 15 minutes.
2. Slice each peach in half. Remove and discard pits.
3. Lightly brush each peach half with olive oil.
4. Place peaches on the grill, flesh side down for 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove from grill and serve immediately with a drizzle of honey and a scoop of ice cream.
LIVE YOUR MOST BELLA LIFE!
BELLA Magazine is a national subscription- and newsstand-based lifestyle publication offering a curated guide to fashion, beauty, health, philanthropy, arts and culture, cuisine, celebrities, and entertainment.
At BELLA, we spotlight the ideal that Life Is BEAUTIFUL!
Don’t miss a beat! Subscribe + #follow @bellamag.co!