Actress and entrepreneur Ali Landry has always been described as one of the most beautiful women in the world. And at 43, she still holds that title today, thanks to her glowing, youthful skin.
With a full-time job as co-host of FOX morning show “Hollywood Today Live” and three small children to chase, Landry barely has a second to breathe. So we wanted to know her secrets for keeping her skin looking so fresh while she balances her busy day.
Join us as Landry takes BELLA readers into her home and dressing room at “Hollywood Today Live” to share the hottest celebrity tips and tricks for getting that camera-ready glow.
Because I shoot a live talk show every day, I have to adhere to a precise schedule.
It’s no secret that sleep is the most important factor for looking fresh; that’s why I am always in bed by 9:15 p.m. so I’ll be ready for my 5 a.m. wake-up call. Any later and it shows: I won’t look my best or be as sharp as I need to be for live TV.
The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is drink 8 oz. of water and take my IMEDEEN skincare supplements and my Viviscal hair vitamins.
Then I head straight to my mini trampoline to bounce for about three minutes, which gets my blood flowing, my cells oxygenated, and kickstarts my digestion.
I then drink another 8 oz. of warm water with lemon while I do my morning skincare routine. I switch the brand of skincare products I use every few months so my skin doesn’t get used to it. Right now I am using the Lancer Skincare line; I especially love the face polish! And I never, ever forget to finish off my skincare regimen with sunscreen.
Once I’ve finished babying my skin, I make a Superfood coffee and add my Beauty Dust by Moon Juice to a 64 oz. bottle of water, and I’m out the door.
As soon as I get to work I immediately start my makeup routine. I do my own foundation, concealer, contour, bronzer, powder, and eyebrows. People seem surprised when I tell them I do my own makeup for a TV show, but I find it very therapeutic to do it myself. I head over to the makeup artist’s chair for her to finish up, and then it’s show time!
Once we’ve wrapped, I prepare another 16 oz. of water with THE SUPER ELIXIR Alkalising Greens by Welleco for Elle MacPherson. Doing live television that early in the morning drains my energy, and these greens are not only great for my body, but they give me the energy I need for a workout after the show and allow me to put on my “mom” and “wife” hat for the rest of the day.
Products I can’t live without:
- Elta MD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41
- Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream
- Lancer The Method: Polish
- Opalescence Go Pre-loaded Whitening Trays
- Agent Nateur & Shiva Rose No. 4 Deodorant
- MAC Dazzleglass Lipgloss in “Bare Necessity”
- doTERRA Peppermint Beadlets
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette
- ChapStick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Rose Petal Tinted Lip Balm
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Give Me Sun Powder
- MAC Lipstick in “Vinyl”
- Brow Defining Kit – Kelley Baker Brows
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- MAC Eye Shadow in “Rice Paper”
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Silicone applicator and beauty blender