Following the premiere of the second-annual Beauty Festival which happened LIVE from Los Angeles and was livestreamed globally for free at YouTube.com/BeautyFest, YouTube shares clips of key moments from the event including Jennifer Aniston‘s Salon Surprise featuring Benny Drama and Chris McMillan; Ashley Graham‘s Mystery Makeover featuring Isamaya Ffrench; Hailey Bieber‘s Freaky Friday Makeover featuring Jen Atkin; Mindy McKnight‘s Shorts Hacks Test;, Brad Mondo‘s Hair Challenge; Simply Nailogical’s Ombre 5 Ways and SSSniperWolf‘s Draw My Makeup Challenge featuring Christen Dominique.
You can watch the full show HERE.
YouTube Beauty Festival 2022 clips below:
- Jennifer Aniston’s Salon Surprise – LINK
- Two Beauty Festival attendees think they’re about to get their hair cut and styled by Chris McMillan, but Jennifer Aniston and her friend “Jenny” aka Benny Drama pull a prank with a surprise makeover for these two super fans!
- Ashley Graham‘s Mystery Makeover – LINK
- Ashley Graham gets help from Isamaya Ffrench for a full punk rock look; transforming into “Beatrice” as she hits the streets to “punk” New Yorkers.
- SSSniperWolf‘s Draw My Makeup Challenge – LINK
- Inspired by the “Draw My Makeup” trend, the biggest female creator on YouTube, SSSniperWolf, asked her fans to draw an eye shadow look on her selfie where she chooses one to serve as her Beauty Fest makeover with the help of Christen Dominique.
- Brad Mondo‘s Hair Challenge – LINK
- Brad challenges three up-and-coming hair stylists to color hair based on a rainbow Pride Month visual inspiration.
- Hailey Bieber‘s Freaky Friday Makeover – LINK
- Hailey and celebrity hair stylist Jen Atkin swap beauty roles, Freaky Friday style! Hailey does Jen’s hair and Jen does Hailey’s skincare routine featuring product previews from her new Rhodes skincare line.
- Mindy McKnight‘s Shorts Hacks Tests – LINK
- Mindy tests hair hacks popularized on YouTube Shorts to see if they are “fab” or a “fail.”
- Simply Nailogical Ombre 5 Ways – LINK
- Simply Nailogical shows Beauty Fest attendees how to do gradient nails in 5 different ways.
Through a first-ever shopping partnership on YouTube Shorts and appearances from more than 50 top celebrities, creators and beauty brands, YouTube Beauty Festival 2022 was shoppable for the first time for viewers at home. YouTube is THE destination for beauty content worldwide, and the biggest fashion and beauty event of the year featured exclusive product drops, beauty challenges and reveals with some of the industry’s biggest names, surprise appearances and performances and much more.
Hosted again by YouTube’s Head of Fashion and Beauty, Derek Blasberg, YouTube’s Beauty Festival was filled with exciting segments tutorials, demos and games including a self-care swap with Hailey Bieber and Jen Atkin, beauty gadget review with Safiya Nygaard, getting in the shower (literally!) withTracee Ellis Ross, a glow moment with Winnie Harlow, Drag Queen “Get Ready With Me” with Euphoria’s makeup artist, Violet Chachki, and much more. Viewers were able to browse, shop and purchase multiple products while watching the livestream using YouTube’s Live Shopping feature from brands including Dyson, Glossier, Lancôme, NuFACE and Olaplex, with highly-anticipated new products from Amber Scholl’s 333 & Co. Jewelry, Brad Mondo’s XMONDO, CAY SKIN by Winnie Harlow, Donni Davy’s Half Magic Beauty, Glossier, Tracee Ellis Ross’s Pattern Beauty, and Olaplex.
YouTube’s Beauty Festival 2022 is the follow-up to 2021’s successful premiere Beauty Festival event which saw over 6 million views. Executive Producers for YouTube’s Beauty Festival 2022 include Joe Sabia and Greg T. Gordon for Studio Sabia and Jesse Ignjatovic, Evan Prager, Jordan Barrow and Jared Morell on behalf of Den of Thieves. Jim Cantiello also serves as an executive producer. YouTube’s Bridget Dolan, Derek Blasberg and Lauren Celinski oversee the project for the global platform
LIVE YOUR MOST BELLA LIFE!
BELLA Magazine is a national subscription- and newsstand-based lifestyle publication offering a curated guide to fashion, beauty, health, philanthropy, arts and culture, cuisine, celebrities, and entertainment.
At BELLA, we spotlight the ideal that Life Is BEAUTIFUL!
Don’t miss a beat! Subscribe + #follow @bellamag.co!