The American Cancer Society Presents The Taste of Hope New York
HOPE AT HOME!
Italy: The Land of Wine, Virtual Wine Class
We’re excited to bring you the next installment in our Hope at Home Series, a virtual food & wine experience all Summer long!
In this wine class, author and importer Tony Margiotta will guide you through a brief history of Italian wine culture and the new wine renaissance that’s happening today.
- Which Types Of Italian Wine Are Showing Masterpiece Quality Today
- What’s The Difference Between Artisanal and Mass-Produced Wine
- A Red Wine That Claims To Be The Secret To Longevity
- 4 Delicious Italian Wine & Food Pairings
- An Age-Worthy Wine That Was The Favorite Of The Roman Emperors
Join us for a virtual hour of La Dolce Vita with good company and a fascinating perspective on Italian wine.
Thursday July 16, 2020, 7:00 PM
Tickets are donation based. To RSVP:
For more information, visit www.tasteofhopenyc.org | TasteofHopeNYC | @acstohnyc | @ACSTasteofHope
PR CONTACT: Norah Lawlor firstname.lastname@example.org
LIVE YOUR MOST BELLA LIFE!
BELLA Magazine is a national subscription- and newsstand-based lifestyle publication offering a curated guide to fashion, beauty, health, philanthropy, arts and culture, cuisine, celebrities, and entertainment.
At BELLA, we spotlight the ideal that Life Is BEAUTIFUL!
Don’t miss a beat! Subscribe + #follow @bellamag.co!