Today’s post addresses the second part of the five part series, Know Your Skin Type. The first was, oily skin.
- Cleanse with a mild soap and warm water.
- Use a mild toner.
- Use a mild oil-based moisturizer under makeup to the maintain skin’s moisture.
- Hydrate your skin from the inside by drinking lots of water.
- Always apply moisturizer with SPF while outdoors.
- Exfoliating works wonders. Use a body scrub or facial scrub, which can wash away dead skin cells from your body.
- Indulge in oil baths. Simple add a few drops of Jojoba oil or Flaxseed oil to your bath water. You can also purchase an oil based body wash.
Stay tuned for the next post, which will cover combination skin. We’d love to hear from you. What’s your skin type? How do you manage it? Leave us a comment below.