It’s still cold out and every morning it seems we have fewer options for what to wear?
I love Fashion, however, Winter Fashion, not so much.
But I’ve learned and here are 5 tips to help you look HOT, despite the cold:
1. You cannot go wrong with an over sized scarf, ladylike hat and layers of sheepskin and knit.
2. Wearing white from head-to-toe (except shoes!) is the epitome of chic. You might want to avoid children, food and pens.
3. Pastels are a must. Break away from the dark hues by giving your outfit a pop with colored stockings/leggings.
4. Pile on blanket coats and jackets -try fringed ones. Make sure you cinch in the waist.
Photo by Dana Kruspe
5. Wear the ultimate accessory: your sunglasses.