Emilie Heathe recently celebrated her latest product launch, Lip Atelier, on National Lipstick Day at Infinity House in Southampton. Guests Christina Peng, Dinara Chetyrova, Ian Crumm, and Lily Chee, sipped on Oax Mezcal while they got their perfect lip application by celebrity makeup artist, Ashlee Glazer, complimentary body contouring with Emsculpt by Skinney Medspa, and received nail art with Emilie Heathe Nail Lacquers. It was an amazing night to get pampered in the Hamptons.
ABOUT LIP ATELIER:
The newest product line, Lip Atelier Lip Colour,launches in 5 semi-sheer, intensely moisturizing buildable formulas that allow the lips undertones to shine. The formula includes natural waxes, ginseng, camellia tea and coffee to smooth lips and provide a dose of antimicrobial antioxidants. The orchid extract reduces the appearance of fine lines and conditions your lips. Each shade is $38 dollars and available on www.emilieheathe.com.
The shades include:
- MUDE– Experience the perfect balance of mauve and nude that was specifically made to enhance your natural lip color.
- 212– Our love letter to NYC comes in the form of a perfectly balanced red lipstick. Consider this an homage to the power and beauty of the city that never sleeps.
- As If– A throwback to the classic 1995 hit movie Clueless will have you totally buggin’. This is your main character moment, so experience this warm beige hue that is Cher Horowitz approved.
- The New Vamp– The classic 90’s plum lip has been updated and elevated. This buildable, high-shine formula allows you to take your look from simple berry to deep, dark and stormy.
- Public– This shimmering burnt orange shade features specks of copper and bronze glitter to create a look on the lips that is reminiscent of a sunset over the Hudson River
Customize the coverage or mix, match and layer the luxe shades to create a new look with every wear, or rock it alone for a look that speaks for itself.
ABOUT EMILIE HEATHE:
Where beauty meets art. Emilie Heathe is a luxury beauty brand that offers an assortment of non-toxic nail lacquers and exfoliating lip balm. Our holistic, 360-degree, approach takes everything into account. We focus on using top quality ingredients just as much as we focus on our design-focused packaging.
For more, follow along on social: @emilieheathe #mymle
Photography credit: Sam Wallander
LIVE YOUR MOST BELLA LIFE!
BELLA Magazine is a national subscription- and newsstand-based lifestyle publication offering a curated guide to fashion, beauty, health, philanthropy, arts and culture, cuisine, celebrities, and entertainment.
At BELLA, we spotlight the ideal that Life Is BEAUTIFUL!
Don’t miss a beat! Subscribe + #follow @bellamag.co!