By Laura Camerlengo
Christian Dior revolutionized post-war women’s fashion when he unveiled his “New Look” in 1947. After years of wartime rationing, his feminine, full skirted-styles were a breath of fresh air.
Almost 70 years later, Dior’s iconic style endures. Try it for yourself with BELLA’s full-skirted outfit obsessions.
- RED Valentino Poplin Short Sleeve Ruffle Blouse, $365, Farfetch.com
- RED Valentino Cotton Butterfly Full Skirt, $395, StyleBop.com
- Diane von Furstenberg Bethany Point Toe Pumps, $325, Shopbop.com
- Moschino Pearly Neck Sleeveless Blouse, $810, Farfetch.com
- Alice + Olivia Pia Full Skirt, $330, Saks.com
- Nicholas Kirkwood Zigzag Suede Point Toe Pumps, $750, NeimanMarcus.com
- Vince Camuto Center Pleat Blouse, $69, ShopTheShoeBox.com
- Tibi Lace Plaid Ombre Skirt, $395, Shopbop.com
- Jeffrey Campbell Davan Pump, $155, NastyGal.com