As the summer comes to an end, it’s time to celebrate the many flavors and comforting tastes the fall season brings! What better way to do so than to imbibe in some delicious sips to embrace autumn. Celebrity Caterer Andrea Correale, the CEO and President of Elegant Affairs, has created five fall cocktails that are sure to keep you feeling warm and fuzzy inside.
Andrea has been producing custom-designed, award winning New York catered events for more than 20 years, transforming such legendary events as the Nassau County Museum of Art and the Chelsea Mansion into affairs to remember. She has catered events for such A-Listers as L.A. Reid, Mariah Carey, Russell Simmons, Kevin Spacey, Billy Joel, Jimmy Fallon and Liam Neeson… to name a few! Check out the drinks and recipes below!
Autumn Apple Spritz
2 oz. apple flavored vodka
2 oz. light apple juice
1 oz. club soda
1 Squeeze of lime wedge
1 clove star anise for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker combine the apple flavored vodka, light apple juice, club soda and a squeeze of lime wedge over ice.
2. Shake until mixed.
3. Pour into martini glasses.
4. Float a clove of star anise and serve.
Pumpkin Pie Martini
1 oz. Malibu Rum
1 oz. Kahlua
6 oz. milk
1/3 tsp. cinnamon
· ½ to 1 tsp. pumpkin pie filling (depending on desired taste)
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender with a few cubes of ice.
2. Shake until mixed.
3. Shake vigorously and serve over ice into martini glass.
Fall Fruit Punch
2 oz. Bourbon
½ oz. Lemon juice
½ oz. Maple syrup
1 oz. Fresh organic apple juice
1 oz. Passion fruit juice
¼ oz. Campari
1 tsp. Honey
1 cinnamon stick for garnish
3 apple slices for garnish
1. In a shaker, combine 2 oz. Bourbon, ½ oz. Lemon juice, ½ oz. Maple Syrup 1 oz. Apple Juice, 1 oz. Passion fruit, ¼ Campari.
2. Shake vigorously and serve over ice.
3. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slices.
3 oz. Bourbon
1t fig and bay leaf marmalade
½ oz. honey
½ oz. lemon juice
½ tsp. Hibiscus grenadine to brighten up the boozy flavors.
1. In a shaker, combine 2 oz. Bourbon, 1t fig and bay leaf marmalade, ½ oz. honey, ½ oz. Lemon Juice, ½ Tsp. Hibiscus grenadine.
2. Shake and serve over ice.
2 oz. Green apple vodka
1 oz. Butterscotch schnapps
Caramel candy for garnish
Green or Red apple slice for garnish
1. Pour the vodka into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
4. Garnish with a caramel and green apple slice.