With awards season upon us, we all want glowing A-list, Golden Globe-worthy skin. You don’t have to have an entire glam squad of a personal facialist and makeup artist anymore to have it. Here are my favorite ways to get radiant this season.
1. Need a facial in a bottle?
Perfect for the days you need an extra pick-me-up, Bobbi Brown’s Extra Illuminating Balm instantly turns things around and makes skin look fresher and prettier with a burst of hydration and a unique combination of skin-illuminating pearls. Super-moisturizing ingredients revitalize your skin’s appearance and diminish dullness, while ultra-fine pearls mimic the natural glow of healthy skin and boosting radiance over time.
2. Have a blemish on a big night and don’t want to cake on makeup? Try Dr. Jart+ Radiance Bounce BB for light and natural skin like coverage. This multifunctional BB cream is enriched with hydrolyzed collagen and pomegranate extract to firm and tighten skin elasticity. The moist-textured balm conceals blemishes and enlarged pores and corrects uneven skin tone and texture. The airtight compact is great for on-the-go touch ups, and the ultra-moisturizing formula leaves skin fresh, beautiful and healthy-looking.
3. Want to fake a spa visit? Clé de Peau Beauté’s Illuminating Concentrate enhances moisture, resilience and an even texture after the very first beauty treatment, making you look like you spent hours with your facialist. Derived from natural silk and pearls, it delivers stunning radiance by infusing skin with unprecedented hydration with the three-step process of applying the lotion, essence, then the mask to seal it all in.
$150 for six applications, Saks Fifth Avenue
4. Short lead-in that we can make bold to match others TK. The key to glowing skin and popping cheekbones is all in the perfect highlighter and drawing attention to the high planes of your face. Rouge Bunny Rouge Highlighting Liquid is a multipurpose water-based fluid that blends easily with moisturizer or foundation to create an inside-out illumination effect that resembles a look of a refine wash of pearls. It delivers the perfect sheen and shimmer without glitter.
5. Need an extra kick of moisture to truly glow? Ling Dual Moisture Emulsion is a combination of state-of-the art ingredients and coveted beauty secrets from Asia. It’s specially formulated to deliver vital moisture to not only the outermost layers of your skin but the lower levels as well by thoroughly hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid. All the while, the skin’s surface is softened with a nourishing Squalane oil.
6. Short lead-in that we can make bold to match others TK. We all can’t have personal pop-up spray tan booths in our houses, but for the perfect, gradual natural tan that truly enhances the hydration of the delicate facial skin, the answer is Vita Liberata Rich Face Tinted Self Tan Lotion.