Spring is finally here and it’s time to get nude! No, we don’t mean start removing those clothes, but we do mean showing off that renewed, restored skin and fuss free natural face. “It’s the perfect time to don glowing skin with barely-there eye shadow and a nude lip,” says BELLA’s Contributing Beauty Editor Dara Kaplan. Here are her eight favorites for this season.
1. Want to add a glow without adding color? LUSH Cosmetics skin highlighter uses fine pearly particles and reflective pigment to give an elegant subtle glow to the skin while shaving a few years off your skin. Add it into your foundation for that all over dewy glow to your face or décolletage. Feeling Younger Skin Tint.
2. Looking for the creamiest lipstick that gives you that “my lips but better” look? This light and sheer lipstick wears smooth and soft, like a hydrating lip cream. It protects lips from dryness without fragrance, petroleum or parabens. Your lips become healthier the more often you use it. Koh Gen Do, Maifanshi Lipstick in Nude Beige.
- Whether you’re looking to top off your perfectly sculpted lips or just add some natural color and shine to your pout, Naked Princess lip gloss will become your go to gloss this spring. Its lightweight, non-tacky lip formula comes in six shades of nude. With a built-in treatment and a gentle, non-stinging lip plumper, this all-in-one product will have you reaching for it daily.
- It can be hard to have your eye makeup look polished but barely there. Discover a new powder matte eye shadow with an astonishing lightweight but ultra-creamy feeling from Russian cult brand, Rouge Bunny Rouge. The Chestnut Napped Apalis formula creates a second skin effect with tested 8-hour wear that will creates a perfectly contoured yet subtle look.
- What’s the warm weather without glowing bronzed skin? We prefer to fake the bronze! Try Elizabeth Arden’s Limited Edition bronzer, a baked mineral bronzing power with a hint of sun-kissed warmth and radiance. Pure Finish Summer Escape Bronzing Powder is available in Deep Glow and Warm Glow.
> Promo: Learn more about faking it in “Bronze Article Headline TK” on page tk.
- This season the quintessential springtime scent is Amber Musk. It’s an inviting aroma that you’ll want to wrap yourself in while starting to bare your skin. Warm and sensual without being heavy or overly cloying, this scent is perfect for the awakening senses of springtime. It’s an ideal blend of sensual florals, distinctive amber and creamy musk with a succulent burst of coconut water.
- As the sun starts to warm us up, it’s time to bid adieu to the vampy berry varnish and a hot hello to creamy, nude pastel polishes. With Dermelect Cosmeceuticals nail polish, the range is designed with both a selection of beautiful nude shades coupled with its proprietary strengthening formula.
- Glowing healthy skin is the first priority when determining your springtime skin regimen. Weleda is making your routine is a simple luxury this season. Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Capsules deliver revitalizing nutrients deep into skin to soften fine lines and restore vitality with fairly traded Rosa Damascena flowers grown in Turkey.