The 8-bedroom villa, with prices starting at $35,000 per week
The island of St. Barth has long been known as a destination for the beautiful, rich and famous. Now, St. Barth Properties is pleased to announce the addition of Villa Jade in Marigot to its portfolio. Prices for Villa Jade start at $35,000 per week* during the island’s value season.
Highlights of this exquisite new villa includes:
- Eight bedrooms, with five housed in separate pavilions around the property and a three-bedroom family wing in the main house;
- Contemporary architectural design providing the perfect setting for the Asian décor of antiques, sepia-toned photos, and objects d’art eclectically blended with modern pieces;
- A home cinema decorated with Japanese lanterns with seven lounge chairs, tiered and positioned theater-style for better viewing of the giant screen. The theater also comes with a database of 4,000 movies available for viewing in the cinema as well as the bedrooms;
- A state-of-the-art, air conditioned gym equipped with multiple exercise machines, free weights, yoga paraphernalia and a steam-shower and sauna room, as well as a separate room for training classes;
- A heated infinity pool running the length of the villa offering stunning panoramic views of Marigot Bay.
Guests arrive at Villa Jade to a wooden bridge spanning a lily pond leading to a small, elegant foyer graced by a sitting Buddha. A moon-shaped etched glass sliding door opens to reveal an expansive air-conditioned living area, the infinity pool running the length of the villa and a stunning view of Marigot Bay. A bar with seating for eight defines the kitchen, which is equipped for a professional chef and includes every culinary amenity.
The outdoor living space includes a long portico offering shade to the poolside seating and dining areas. There are upholstered chaise lounges for sun-seekers, a Jacuzzi, and a hammock – all looking out to the sea.
As one of St. Barth’s most distinctive villas, Villa Jade is part of St. Barth Properties’ Grand Cru collection offering extra amenities to guests. Bonus services include a breakfast of fresh fruit and French pastries delivered each morning, soft drinks replenished daily, evening turndown services and daily maid service inclusive of Sundays and holidays.
For more information about Villa Jade, please visit http://stbarth.com/villas/detail/jade/jade.
*Prices start at $35,000 per week during the value season, April 16-December 14. During the high season, December 15-April 15, prices start at $50,000 per week.
About St. Barth Properties
St. Barth Properties is a boutique travel company specializing in vacations to St. Barth, French West Indies, with a portfolio of more than 190 carefully selected private villas, a branded collection of the island’s most distinctive hotels, and provides a full range of concierge services. Founded in 1989 by Peg Walsh around the mantra of Live Your Dream®, St. Barth Properties delivers premium accommodations in the island’s villas and hotels, as well as assisting clients in the planning of destination weddings and special events.