As fall is just around the corner so is the new season of hair trends. Cherry’s Blow Dry Bar is just one of 18 salons and is part of the fastest-growing blow dry bar chain in the country with 60 new salons set to open in the next few months.
Director of Education and Operations at Cherry’s, Marilynne Cosmillo, shares what hair trends we can expect to see this fall and even includes some expert styling tips.
Uneven hair is all the rage. We’re seeing more shoulder length A-line cuts now as a new version of the A-line bobs. The gorgeous Taraji P. Henson featured a perfect A-Line Cut on one of our BELLA covers.
Out: A-Line Bob
In: A-Line Shoulder Length Hair
- This shoulder-length version is wearable and compliments all face shapes, and it looks great straight or wavy.
- Make sure if you’re wearing it straight, it’s very smooth and sleek to help define the cut and give a polished finish.
Side bangs are out. Choppy bangs are in. They offer a more casual look that’s even easier to style.
Out: Side Bangs
In: Choppy bangs
- These choppy bangs are fun for a fresh fall look and easier to style then a side bang. We love them paired with very loose, relaxed waves for a soft and casual look.
- Use a flat iron on low heat and pass it over the bangs just once to help define the cut and keep them styled perfectly all day.
This fall, the focus will be on the crown. Side parts will giveaway to more volume at the top, keeping the focus on the crown, rather than the back. Polished & primped yet understated make it the perfect day-to-night look.
Out: Pulled back hair
In: Side Part Up do
- To get the look, just tease your crown a little at the root to get the amount of volume you want. Then, use a texturizing spray all over to keep the pony tail in place and prevent it from slipping thought the day.
What do you think of these fall hairstyles? We are excited to see some new, fresh hairstyles this season and eager to experiment with some new styling techniques.
By Sophie Knight