From delicious recipes to clever cooking hacks, Jordana Doñe from Food Lover’s RD, shares her ideas for entertaining and her passion for fabulous dishes, beautiful meals, and more all the way from the Dominican Republic.
In the Gratitude issue, she shares one of the best ways to enjoy tuna. Your taste buds will thank you for it!
• 1-1/2 lb. fresh tuna
• 2 oz. poppy seeds
• 2 oz. sugar
• 1 unit orange
• 1 tsp. Grand Marnier liquor
• 1/2 lb. arugula
• 2 tbsp. oil
• 1 clove garlic
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Make a caramel with the orange and the liquor.
2. Cut the tuna into 80 gram portions, wrap in the poppy seeds, and brown in hot oil for 30 seconds each side.
3. In a hot pan sauté the arugula with oil and garlic.
4. Place arugula in a plate with the tuna and add caramel.
By: Jordana Doñe
LIVE YOUR MOST BELLA LIFE!
BELLA Magazine is a national subscription- and newsstand-based lifestyle publication offering a curated guide to fashion, beauty, health, philanthropy, arts and culture, cuisine, celebrities, and entertainment.
At BELLA, we spotlight the ideal that Beauty is Defined by You!
Don’t miss a beat! Subscribe + #follow @bellamag.co!